Jun 06, 2012
Looks like one of Darkstar's Pro rider, Adam Dyet was such a fan of one of our skateboard graphics, that he decided to get it tattooed on his leg. Ow', Nice.... Soup Artwork Tattoo
May 03, 2012
Soup designs found on this month.
Cars 2 Packaging for San Diego Comicon 2012
Anarchy Eyewear Transworld Surf Magazine Ad
May 03, 2012
SoupGraphix, Inc. Design Studio is currently seeking an Action Sports Graphic Design Artist/Illustrator. We’re looking for a cutting edgedesigner/illustrator who can design new, inspiring art and graphics. We are growing! This will be our third graphic design position added in the last 6 months.
We cater to all the action sports industries (MX, Snowboard, Surf, Skateboard, Etc...). Projects include: logo design, t-shirt graphics, magazine ads, helmet, car/truck graphics, POP, website design (not necessary but definitely a plus), etc... Project range is wide, varied and always changing as well as our clientele. You name it, we've probably designed it already. If you want to know what's next in these industries and want to help inspire where their next look and style goes, this is the dream job for you. We don't design for one company, in one industry. We design for all of them.
We seek a designer that works well within a group and understand the action sports culture. The ability to get things done in a timely fashion is must. We do good work and expect nothing less from our designers and illustrators.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Strong WORK ETHIC is a must!
- Highly creative, organized, and efficient
- The ability to think outside the box and create cutting edge, highly creative industry leading graphics and ideas
- Willing to take direction, critiquing and make revisions as necessary
- Ability to handle multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Good to excellent written communication skills; ability to write, edit and proof read projects
- Produce graphic sketches and designs on the computer
- Ability to go on trips and tradeshows that could include snowboarding, skate, surf, riding dirtbikes, etc....
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3+ years graphic design experience
- Knowledge of the action sports industry a plus
- Displays initiative and innovation on the job
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of all design related programs and languages on MAC including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Web design ability is also a big plus. Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks is helpful but not necessary for this job
- Must be highly motivated, possess good communication skills and have the ability to work together with the design team
If interested please email resume, salary history, and portfolio to email@example.com.***
*** All of the following must be included to be considered:
- YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH A ".PDF" PORTFOLIO. NO DIGITAL PORTFOLIO, NO CONSIDERATION FOR THE POSITION. Basically, if you send us an email that does not include some sort of samples of your work, we will instantly throw it in the trash. Please don't waste your time or ours.
- IF YOU ARE STILL LEARNING PHOTOSHOP OR ILLUSTRATOR, DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF "Clipping Paths", MAKING PRETTY GREEN AND RED CIRCLES WITH HAND DRAWN SMILEY FACES, THIS IS NOT THE JOB FOR YOU. We are looking for a higher caliber designer/illustrator that can compliment our existing portfolio. We won't hold your hand and we don't want to explain why the "Magic Wand" isn't really all that magical.
- This position is for an in-house designer.
Apr 13, 2012
Soup Designs Found this Month
We came across our designs on the web and print.
Plan B Skateboards - Danny Way "Waiting for Lightning" skate deck design
Hyperlite Wakeboards - Wakeskate and apparel designs
Maxxis Tires - Magazine Ads